SOSBUDDY EV-07B 4G
The SOSbuddy EV-07B 4G is the latest and improved version of this popular device with SOS emergency button especially suited for the elderly, dementia patients, disabled, lone workers etc.
Keeping busy families connected with tracking information and voice functionality. Built in 3D G-sensor can be used for no movement alarm, elderly falling, power management and more.
High Performance and High Sensitivity 4G Smart Personal Emergency Location Device.
Never lose sight of your loved ones.
Relax and know your loved ones are just a click away.
No panic, no worry. Find your loved one in an instant with the sosbuddy EV-07B Smart Personal Tracker.
The SOSbuddy EV-07B is a modern and very easy to operate device with an emergency button. The tracker communicates with voice prompts, which is very pleasant for the elderly, this can also be disabled. Outdoors, the emergency alarm device works on the 4G mobile network and indoors it automatically makes contact with the docking station via Bluetooth 5.0 and WiFi.
- The EV-07B uses 4G technology to connect the mobile network, In the event of low 4G coverage it will revert to 2 /3G by itself.
- The device uses 3 different technologies to determine its location.
a) GPS for outdoor tracking
b) Bluetooth for indoor tracking
c) WIFI for indoor and outdoor tracking
- Optional is the DS2 Docking station, this station connects with the tracker via Bluetooth and has it own emergency button. It also serves as a backup power unit in the event of a power outage during charging.
- The EV-07B is waterproof level IPX7, this means it can be submerged in water for a limited amount of time. No worries in the shower or rain or when you drop it in water by accident.
- Pressing the SOS button immediately informs the preprogrammed caregivers by calling them and sending them an SMS with the location of the carrier.
- Two-way communication makes it possible to talk with each other. When the SOS button is pressed a voice call is established with one of the pre programmed numbers. The tracker can also be called from outside.
- Set up zones (Geo-fences) and alerts in the App or on the online portal and get notified when someone enters or leaves an set area.
- The tracker has the ability to detect a fall and sent an alarm to the caregivers when this occurs. Different levels of sensitivity can be programmed.
- The device comes with an easy connect magnetic USB cable for charging the EV-07B.
- The Smart Locator App allows you to follow the tracker online and change settings like Geo-fence, Power mode and more.
- SMS commands are used for programming the device or request for information.
- SOS alerts are sent to Phone, SMS or App notification. (choose)