The SOSbuddy EV-04 a highly advanced Personal Emergency Location Device for elderly, dementia patients, disabled, and lone workers.
High Performance and High Sensitivity 4G Smart Personal Emergency Location Device.
Never lose sight of your loved ones.
Relax and know your loved ones are just a click away.
No panic, no worry. Find your loved one in an instant with the sosbuddy EV-04 personal emergency location device.
The EV-04 is a modern and very easy to operate device with an emergency button. The tracker communicates with voice prompts, which is very pleasant for the elderly, this can also be disabled. Outdoors, the emergency alarm device works on the 4G mobile network and indoors it automatically makes contact with the docking station via Bluetooth 4.0 and WiFi.
- The EV-04 uses 4G technology to connect the mobile network, In the event of low 4G coverage it will revert to 2 /3G by itself.
- The device uses 3 different technologies to determine its location.
a) GPS for outdoor tracking
b) Bluetooth for indoor tracking
c) WIFI for indoor and outdoor tracking
- The EV-04 comes with a docking station that connects via Bluetooth with the tracker and has its own emergency button.
- The EV-04 is waterproof level IPX7, this means it can be submerged in water for a limited amount of time. No worries in the shower or rain or when you drop it accidently in water.
- Pressing the SOS button immediately informs the preprogrammed caregivers by calling them and sending them an SMS with the location of the carrier.
- Two-way communication makes it possible to talk with each other. When the SOS button is pressed a voice call is established with one of the pre programmed numbers. The tracker can also be called from outside.
- Set up zones (Geofences) and alerts thru SMS or in App and get notified when someone enters or leaves an set area.
- The tracker has the ability to detect a fall and sent an alarm to the caregivers when this occurs. Different levels of sensitivity can be programmed.
- The device is equipped with fast charging technology
- The Smart Locator App allows you to follow the tracker online and change settings like Geofence, Power mode and more.
- SMS commands are used for programming the device or request for information like location.
- SOS alerts are sent by Phone, SMS or App notification. (choose)